Do It Yourself Parts & Accessories
It’s hot out there! But let’s make sure your Honda is as cool as a cucumber. Don’t wait until the last minute to change your oil or check your battery. When the family’s ready for a spontaneous trip to the park or the beach, so should your car. So here is a helpful do it yourself checklist of things that should be looked at for Summer:
- Check your lights (Headlights, Brake Lights, Running Lights and Turn Signal Lights)
- Check your tire pressures (to make sure that your car handles the way it is designed to)
- Check your tire tread depth (the penny trick – place Lincoln head-first into your tire tread. If you can see all of Honest Abe’s face then it’s time to come see Classic Honda and shop for tires)
- Check your wipers – if they are streaking time to replace them. Tip use Genuine Honda wipers so that you only need to replace the wiper insert that wears out.
- Change your oil. Summer is a great time to get that oil change done at home before it gets too cold.
- Check all of your vital fluids – Brake Fluid; Transmission Fluid; Coolant; Power Steering Fluid; and Engine Oil (Be sure to top off using Genuine Honda Fluids!)
- Take one last look over the car for areas that need touch up paint to protect over the harsh months to some.
- Check your battery and the connections to it for corrosion. The last thing that you want to have happen is your car will not start when you need it most.
900 Classic Dr, Streetsboro, OH
Service: 330- 422-7050
$50 OFF Any purchase over $250 worth of Genuine Honda Accessories
Fluids are an integral part of any vehicle, but are you going to trust aftermarket fluids to get the job done? No! You want the best. You want the fluids that will keep your Honda running for years to come. Avoid corrosion. Avoid buildup. Avoid low quality and stick with genuine Honda fluids.
Your windshield wipers probably aren’t the first thing you think about on a daily basis. But once that rainstorm hits, or you get splashed with mud, you’ll be glad they’re there! With the weather changing and rain in the forecast, now is a great time to make sure your wipers aren’t leaving streaks, but are clearing your windshield as they should!